Are your foundations crumbling? Our experts will install props to support your property and prevent a collapse.
Symptoms & causes
- Weak or crumbling concrete that needs to be replaced
- Poor rubble or stone foundations
- Foundations built from defective material or improper construction
- Bulging, broken or disintegrating cinder blocks
- Foundations built from concrete blocks (often too fragile to repair)
- High humidity in the basement
- Roots growing through the foundations
Why do the work?
- Improve the safety of your home
- Solidify the foundation
- Rebuild a defective foundation
- Restore the rightful value of your property
- Secure your investment
- We take care of the design with our team of engineers
- Our team supports the brickwork before dismantling the foundations
- We use our tested and safe shoring method before and during foundation replacement
- We will carry out all repairs, and guarantee no structural damage to your home
- Our specialized team performs all of the foundation work, from demolition through reconstruction and on to final backfill
Take a look at our seasoned professionals working to stabilize and solidify properties.