Have a question? Let us help!

My doors and windows are crooked? What does it mean?

In this case, it’s usually a sign of structural movement, either by settlement, or frost raising or pyrite. We can stabilize the structure with the appropriate method.

Still need help?

Back to FAQ Email us

Restore the rightful value of your property!